Wednesday, May 29, 2013

wild belle..


to have a grunge soul and a heart back in the seventies doesn't mean that i'm not drawn into the universe of indie music that expanded a decade ago. but when it comes to discovering new music, i'm definitely not a person who devotedly follows every review that comes up on pitchfork (i think i actually have visited that site only once in my life). i stick to old-school methods like listening to favorite radio stations or gathering recommendations from my friends. it's funny that neither brought me to wild belle. i stumbled upon a picture of these two and judging by the looks (ok, call me shallow if you will) thought this might sound cool. it turned out i was right, because siblings natalie and elliot have a lot to offer besides their pretty faces and edgy style. hope to catch them at one of the festivals in the near future. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no shallow at all doll... these two have a wicked style going on..I feel in love with the photos as well and now that I read they are a band, well I'm off to youtube to hear them out.. awesome pics!
thanks for sharing

Slavica | Pickpocket said...

Realno, super izgledaju. A sad ću i da ih čujem. ;)