Wednesday, October 26, 2011

dioralop/antarctica..


choosing a hardcore gig over a fashion show came as a pretty good idea for me last week..and although i don't have an excuse for not going to the other two nights of my small country's most desirable fashion event, it was the all new internet feature that did me a favor - live streaming directly from the catwalk. there's certainly a difference in watching your fav designers' new collections from the edge of the runway and lurking at home behind your laptop while cursing the lousy connection..but not being surrounded by a bunch of unimportant faces and names you don't even want to know, makes the decision quite obvious. 
anyway, my favorites scored once again, andreja bistričić staying true to herself with a totally grungy collection, and jasmina arnautović stepping into mens apparel this time which pieces i'd gladly add to my wardrobe. since there's obviously no lack of inspiration and talent in this girls, i wish that their true fans like myself would soon be able to trade the wishful thinking for a piece of their creations..
(my reminders of the girls here, here & here)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of Andreja Bistričić before and omg I am in love w/ the Indian collection
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Slavica | Pickpocket said...

Sviđa mi se ovo...

Unknown said...

yesssss... loving the grunge vibe in this collection.. the knit piece in the second photo is really awesome.. it's all so 90s, effortless, street/urban.. but still not for the average kind of person.. I like it a lot, cool post.. will see te rest of the collection right now

Lidiya said...

Amazing collection, the style is rock and punk, I love the concepts and styles of the clothing <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Agyness Nilsson Zackrisson said...

Hi there! I love your blog! it's amazing ! Ive decided to give you a blogaward :) If you would like to accept it you can find the instructions and your name in this post :) http://agnesnilsson.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-award.html

Have a lovely day xx love from London

lucille said...

pretpostavljam da je na zadnjih par slika jasminina kolekcija. Svida i zelim :)

Sienna Ana Belic said...

i meni je bila jedna od najdražih!
xoxo Sienna
http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ahhh Love this!